Aids to Parenting
Want to help your son or daughter become a better student? Cut and paste the following link into your address bar to find out!!!
Thanks for stopping by my webpage. Please come back and visit again!
Top 10 Things You Can do to Help Your Child Be Successful
- Regular contact with teachers
- Clearly understood house rules that are enforced consistently.
- Family sees itself as a mutual support system that works as a team to solve problems.
- This is a hard one—approximately 25 hours per week of home-centered learning activities.
- An active lifestyle.
- The sense that success comes from hard work.
- Optimism about the future.
- High expectations, appropriately communicated.
- Children have a sense of control over their lives.
- Show them love